To see the people of Nepal experience the Father’s love through our good works and message of hope.
To demonstrate the Father’s love to the people of Nepal by meeting the tangible physical, emotional, spiritual and educational needs of the poor, disabled, orphans and widows through benevolence, disaster outreach, encouraging, and sharing a message of hope.
Nepal Mission is passionate about the people of Nepal experiencing the Father’s love through our good works. Nepal Mission was founded by Ruth Parajuli, a woman who grew up on a farm outside the small village of Lamosangu, 50 miles east of Kathmandu, Nepal. Ruth and her family heard the message of hope 30 years ago, and… Read More
Nepal Mission is committed to and believes in operating according to the following principles:
- Sharing the good news of the Father’s love for us.
- Demonstrating the love of the Father through charitable acts and gifts.
- Encouraging and sharing a message of hope.
- Showing compassion to those who are poor, disabled and injured.
- Treating all people with dignity.
- Conducting all operations with Integrity.
- Collaborating with others who share similar vision and values.